The Website ("www.dimpa.eu") is a service of and is in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set forth below. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using our service at www.dimpa.eu.
Advertisers / users are solely responsible for the accuracy and legality of the content (s) of their ads, including text, images,
graphics, videos ("Content") that were posted and uploaded for publication on Www.dimpa.eu & nbsp has no responsibility
for any illegality or inaccuracy of the Content, including any kind of products.
The Advertiser / User warrants that the Content of his / her ad does not violate any copyright or other rights of any person
or legal entity. The Advertiser / User agrees to release www.dimpa.eu and any claims and claims arising out of or relating
to the use or inability to use the Service based on any liability theory or any legal basis, including this loss or cost.
Advertisers agree that the Content of their ads may be presented by their affiliates www.dimpa.eu under the same terms and conditions
Advertisers allow www.dimpa.eu & in the perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce,
modify, adapt, publish, translate, produce from and distribute the Content or incorporate it Content on any online form,
storage medium, and any existing or future technology.
Denial of responsibility
www.dimpa.eu & does not acknowledge any liability for the use of www.dimpa.eu and disclaims any liability
for any loss, injury, claim, liability or liability to pay compensation arising out of or resulting from the
above or connected in any way with (a) any errors and omissions from www.dimpa.eu and the Content,
including (but not limited to) technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, b) third party websites
and their content directly or indirectly accessed www.dimpa.eu with links, c) or (d) your own use of www.dimpa.eu, or
(e) the use by you of software or equipment linked to www.dimpa.eu.
- www.dimpa.eu has the right to cooperate with the authorities whenever the content violates the law.
The identity of advertisers or buyers can be determined, for example, by an ISP.
- IP addresses may be logged
to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions set for this service. For advertisers residing abroad,
www.dimpa.eu reserves the right to add the "Warning: the advert was published from abroad" to the content of your advert.
- www.dimpa.eu reserves the right to use any legal remedy available to the public as a legitimate defense for violations
- of these terms and conditions. Legitimate means include (but are not limited to) the right to exclude access to www.dimpa.eu &
its features ??
The Advertiser / User agrees to indemnify, defend, defend and hold harmless www.dimpa.eu & SCM Ventures AB,
its employees, directors, employees, agents, and defend against and against any loss , costs, indemnities and legal costs,
including reasonable legal fees, arising from any violation of these terms and conditions, including the negligent or
erroneous behavior of the advertiser / user or any person has access to www.dimpa.eu.
This Privacy Statement describes the ways in which we,www.dimpa.eu, collect, hold and use information about individual persons who visit this website.
YOUR DATA IS ABSOLUDELY PRIVATE AND WE DO NOT USE OR SUPPLY IT TO THIRD PARTIES.
ALSO WE DO NOT KEEP YOUR DATA FOR PERSONAL USE AND THEY ARE AUTOMATICALLY REMOVED AFTER A
SHORT PERIOD OF TIME FROM OUR SYSTEM. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION AND USE OF
available on any page where Personal Data are requested. At such data collection points, further explanation may be provided, where appropriate,
as to the purposes for which the data will be used.
1. Pledge on privacy
The next sections explain how and when we collect Personal Data from you.
2. Intended use of Personal Data
- Most of our services do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our site without telling us who you are. However, some services may require you to provide us with Personal Data. In these situations, if you choose to withhold any Personal Data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the site and for us to respond to your query.
- We may collect and use Personal Data to provide you with products or services, to bill you for products and services you request, to market products and services which we think may be of interest to you, or to communicate with you for other purposes which are evident from the circumstances or about which we inform you when we collect Personal Data from you.
3. Non-disclosure of Personal Data
4. Right of access, correction and objection
Whenever we process Personal Data, we take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Data is kept accurate and up-to date for the purposes for which it was collected. We will provide you with the ability to object to the processing of your Personal Data if such processing is not reasonably required for a legitimate business purpose as described in this policy or our compliance with law. In the case of electronic direct marketing, we will provide you with a method to opt out of receiving further marketing materials or with a method to opt in if required by law. If you contact us, please note the name of the website where you provided the information, as well as the specific information you would like us to correct, update or delete plus a proper identification of you. Requests to delete personal data will be subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document filing or retention obligations imposed on us.
5. Security and confidentiality
To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data that we collect online, we use data networks protected, inter alia, by industry standard firewall and password protection. In the course of handling your Personal Data, we take measures reasonably designed to protect that information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
6. Data transfer abroad
Your data stays privately with us and remains safe. We would only transfer data abroad provided thus you give us your consent
7. "Cookies" and internet tags
- We may collect and process information about your visit to this website, such as the pages you visit, the website you came from and some of the searches you perform. Such information is used by us to help improve the contents of the site and to compile aggregate statistics about individuals using our site for internal, market research purposes. In doing this, we may install "cookies" that collect the domain name of the user, your internet service provider, your operating system, and the date and time of access. A "cookie" is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer?s hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a "cookie," this will enable you to decide if you want to accept it or not. We would like to inform you, however, that if you do not accept you may not be able to use all functionality of your browser software. We may obtain the services of outside parties to assist us in collecting and processing the information described in this Section.
- Occasionally, we may use internet tags (also known as action tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs and 1-by-1 GIFs) and cookies at this site and may deploy these tags/cookies through a third-party advertising partner or a web analytical service partner which may be located and store the respective information (including your IP-address) in a foreign country. These tags/cookies are placed on both online advertisements that bring users to this site and on different pages of this site. We use this technology to measure the visitors responses to our sites and the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns (including how many times a page is opened and which information is consulted) as well as to evaluate your use of this website. The third-party partner or the web analytical service partner may be able to collect data about visitors to our and other sites because of these internet tags/cookies, may compose reports regarding the website?s activity for us and may provide further services which are related to the use of the website and the internet. They may provide such information to other parties if there is a legal requirement that they do so, or if they hire the other parties to process information on their behalf. If you would like more information about web tags and cookies associated with on-line advertising or to opt-out of third-party collection of this information, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative website http://www.networkadvertising.org.
8. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to rationalize our portfolio of websites by (i) optimizing traffic to and between corporate websites, and (ii) integrating and optimizing web pages where appropriate.?Google Analytics? is a service offered by Google Inc. ?Google? that generates detailed statistics about a websites traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales. GoogleAnalytics uses ?cookies? stored on your computer to help analyze how users use our website.
- The information generated by the cookies about your use of our website, including your IP address, will be anonymized by use of the appropriate settings (?_anonymizelp()? function or equivalent) and transmitted to Google servers in the United States. For more information on how IP anonymization works please see https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052
On behalf of us, Google will use the information generated by the cookies for the purpose of evaluating the use of our website, compiling reports on website activity providing us with these reports for analytical purposes.
- Google may transfer this information to third parties in case of a statutory obligation or if a third party processes data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances, Google will combine or associate your IP address with other data stored at Google.
- You may prevent or stop the installation and storage of cookies by you browser settings by downloading and installing the free Opt-out Browser Add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. We inform you that in such case you will not beable to wholly use all functions of our website.
- By using our website you consent to the processing of any personal data Google will collect on you in the way and for the purpose as described above.
9. Personal information and children
Most of the services available on this site are intended for persons 18 years of age and older. Any individual who requests information about a medicine indicated for use in children must be 18 or over. We will not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Data from a minor under the age of 18, without obtaining prior consent from a person with parental responsibility (e.g., a parent or guardian) through direct off-line contact. We will provide the parent with (i) notice of the specific types of personal data being collected from the minor, and (ii) the opportunity to object to any further collection, use, or storage of such information. We abide by laws designed to protect children.
10. Links to other sites